Sunday, November 23, 2008

Labradors

See these three beautiful labs on my page. They are very sweet looking but looks can be deceiving... that cute yellow lab has now officially chewed 5 home phones and approximately 6 cell phones. She loves to have everyone's attention. The black one looks innocent enough but when he was young he once ate boxes of lightbulbs leaving not a trace and frequently stripped wall paper off the walls. The chocolate lab... well he's a softie... his only offensive habit is to jump up and kiss people when they arrive at the door. Living with three of these creatures is always interesting and entertaining. They truly can be the best companions!

2 comments:

Cheri Block Sabraw said...

The picture is gorgeous; the dogs divine.

But, how, have you coped with three labs???

We are finally over the hump with Dinah, who tested every patient fiber in my body. Yikes...no one warned me. She hasn't chewed anything; it is what she has eaten.
As I type these words, she is waiting patiently for me to let her in to the house. Well...here goes!

Laura Jayne said...

I have three little dogs... but they are terribly bad. Or maybe I am the bad owner (I think that is the gist of what the Dog Whisperer gets at.)

Yours are beautiful.